Recent Posts

Clojure Greed Update: Static Typing!

Well, folks. This was long overdue, but I finally did it! My clojure-greed project now has static typing thanks to core.typed! Using core.typed is an intere...

Announcing the Release of Etchist

Last night, I released the first version of my first ever Pebble app: Etchist! Having recently purchased a Pebble, I couldn’t wait to write my first app and...

Software Freedom

Over on my personal blog, I posted an article concerning software freedom. The post was the product of a few days of thinking and consideration after watchi...

gopher-php and Phlog Update

I recently updated my gopher-php package on GitHub as well as the web interface to my phlog that uses it. Most of the updates came about due to a change in ...

New and Improved Emacs Config!

I finally did it. I moved my Emacs configuration into a .org file. You can see the results here on GitHub. There’s not much else to say in this post, honest...